Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Thursday, January 05, 2006

London Weather Farce

5-Day Forecast for London

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

42 ° | 32 °
41 ° | 33 °
41 ° | 35 °
39 ° | 35 °
42 ° | 39 °
Overcast Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Scattered Clouds Partly Cloudy


So here you can see London's weather forecast for the next 5 days. Tell me one thing- is it right for it to be this cold AND NOT SNOW?!?!?!?! (to give you an idea- 42 Deg's Fahrenheit is only 6 Deg's Celcius.) Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the cold too much. It used to drive me crazy, but I've actually learned to live with it in a strange kind of way. (That may be because I get to wear funky hats and scraves and things which you can't do in warm weather, and I do love my hats...) But be serious, this weather is just teasing us. One day it's nice and mild, the next it feels like your skin is freezing to your face. You know the pins and needles sensation? Yeah, THAT COLD! And no snow, come on! You know what I hear? It's too cold for snow. Too cold. For Snow. I mean really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home