Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Power of Prayer

I've just started reading 'The Power of a Praying Woman' (literally the first few pages) and I am very excited about it! When I was flicking through the pages it actually goes through fascinating things like names to call God when you pray, such as Redeemer, Saviour, Lord etc. I love that we can learn how to develop our walk with God on a daily basis.

Another book I am reading and THOROUGHLY enjoying is 'The 360 Degree Leader'. If you want practical leadership advice and tips, look into this one, it's extremely challenging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home