Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I did it!

Well, yesterday I finally did it... I booked my flight to SA. One way. Yikes, talk about reality check! I knew that the time was coming, but it was like it really hit home that I'm leaving in three months. As excited as I am to be moving into the next season of my life, it is going to be the hardest thing to say goodbye to everything I have here. To everyONE I have here.

This week-end was a real highlight of that fact as well, and I got really emotional when I thought about how much my friends mean to me. This will be a season I will never forget.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home