Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I love to laugh!

Don't you just LOVE to laugh? I have just been laughing so hard that I was actually crying, and I tell you what, it's the most therapeutic thing in the world. I honestly think that we should laugh more, we would never need to worry about de-stressing again!

So come on, bring on the laughter!

And one of the best songs from Mary Poppins:
"We love to laugh (HA HA HA HA HA) loud and long and clear
We love to laugh (HA HA HA HA) so everybody can hear
The more we laugh, the more we fill with glee
And the more the glee, the more we're a merrier we."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home