Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Just an update.

So Deb and I started jogging this morning. Yes, you heard me, JOGGING. And in the MORNING! We were out of the house at 6:30 this morning. It felt so good to walk back into the house after we had had a good run around the park. Now the test will be when we have to wake up again tomorrow morning and do the same thing again. Hmmm... I'm rooting for us to actually keep it up.

The days here are getting longer and longer, which is fabulous! But Summer is just not happening! It starts warming up just a little, and then the temperature dips back down again. On Sunday night on the way home from Wembley it was only 2 degrees outside. 2 DEGREES! I mean, really. It's the 11th of April, where is the HOT WEATHER?????? My skin is so pale at this point in time I have started going translucent. If I don't catch some rays soon I will disappear altogether. Not cool.

But one the lighter side, the longer days gives more photo opportunities around the city- YAY!

Check these out...

London On The Go


Putney Bridge


Dancing lights

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

hi. Just read ur blog and wanted to say hi. Totally agree with ur last post. Had a lads prayer breakfast at my place the other day, and u r so right... God loves it when men of God get together and pray or when when women do the same. Good to know there are many of us living sold out for His purposes! Be encouraged!

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home