Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Above All Else

I was just thinking about the song by David Gray- Babylon. Lately it seems I am finding God in every aspect of life, more so than ever before.
Take a look at this:

'Friday night
I'm going nowhere
All the lights are changing green to red
Turning over TV stations
Situations running through my head
Well looking back through time
You know it's clear that I've been blind
I've been a fool
To ever open up my heart
To all that jealousy,
that bitterness,
that ridicule.'

Now, doesn't that remind you of Proverbs? 'Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life.'
Hmmm... Nice one Dave!
Pretty impressive, I'd say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home