Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Busy... busy... as usual.

Well it's been another busy week in the city. Last night we had a biblical economics seminar with Jeff Lestz. It continues tonight and I am REALLY glad I was there! I'm learning so much about finance from a biblical perspective and I'm LOVING it!

My time is running very short now, and I'm starting to feel the nerves as I realise how much I still have to do before I go. I still have to arrange a going away do... but that will hopefully not be too much of an issue.

Anyhoo- here are a few of the pics from Kimbo's b-day thing on Friday.
Enjoy. :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home