Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Thursday, July 13, 2006

6 Months, 3 Continents,1 Excited Person

Well, this is not something I ever thought I'd be able to say, but in the next 6 months I'll be living on 3 different continents. In 3 fantastic cities.

I'll be in:

LONDON


CAPE TOWN


SYDNEY


This is just such a dream come true, even thought it's a bit surreal, but I know that it's real God-opportunity and I am SO ready to start the new season. Will keep you posted on what's happening!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must admit ... on some level - i think im jealous! hehe!

11:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah you will me missed in london :(

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home