Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blogosphere

Okay, I TOTALLY stole the title of this post from Clovergirl, but it was such a cool title I just had to use it. I thought I would dedicate this post to a few of my blogger buddies and have

BLOG FEATURES

featuring the wit and wisdom of

Amy: Clovergirl
Sarah: Sez
Tate: Tato Fantastico
Zoe: Just plain Zoe


Now these are not all the people in our blogging community, but then I didn't think you wanted to be here for hours reading through blog by blog by blog. So I had to choose a few. That's life I'm afraid. For a full ist please see the right hand sidebar under 'Wisdom of People in My Life'.

These guys have some fabulous posts, some HILARIOUS, some thoughful, some weird and other just plain RANDOM. But this is them in their finest hour, so check them out, leave a comment or two (your 2 cents worth is always appreciated, or in England it's Tuppence).

They'll make you laugh, they'll make you scratch your chin in wonder and they'll most likely make you shake your head in disbelief. Check them out, they're a pretty cool bunch.

Enjoy!




2 Comments:

Blogger Clovergirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Clovergirl said...

Not to be outshone, I had to go and CHANGE the title of my post due to it being hijacked by Phoenix! I don't know - you try to be witty and intelligent, and then someones comes along and tries to steal the glory....

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home