Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Friday, July 28, 2006

It's the Final Countdown

OMG, I have 19 hours left in London! EEEEEEK! Don't get my wrong, I'm stoked about the next season, but... FAR OUT, this is the end of a 3 year season. It's been a heck of a journey, and it finished on such a high! Tonight was the perfect finish. The girls took me to the theatre and we saw the Rat Pack. It was GREAT! And I was so blown away, cause I didn't know what we were going to see as none of the girls really like Jazz, but because they know how much I love it, they all sat through 2.5 hours of Frank Sindatra, Sammy Davis Jr and Dean Martin. THAT is real love!

We then walked along the river to Westminster and came home. It was perfect weather, and the lights on the river were amazing, as always. All in all it was the best way I could ever have finished.

I'm now going to sort through the last of my photos and stuff so that in the morning I can just pack my last stuff into boxes, get ready, and head to the airport.
So here are the photos from tonight. The next time you hear from me will probably be from JHB at my brother's place and I will be able to tell you all about the flight and all those marvellous things.










1 Comments:

Blogger Clovergirl said...

OMG you all have policeman helmets on!!! That is so hilarious!!!

3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home