Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Sophisticated Diet

Forget the Atkins Diet, forget Jordan Ruben's Daniel diet, forget any diet you've ever heard of- I have a whole new concespt on dieting, and this is what it looks like:
So far today I have had:

* 1 Starbucks Grande Latte
* 1 Starbucks Blueberry Muffin
* 1 Cup of Coffee upon arrival at work
* About 2 litres of Water
* 1/2 a Packet of Carrs Cheese Melts
* 1 Tesco Ploughman's Sandwich
* 1 Tesco Fruit Salad
* 1 Orange Callipo Frozen Lolly

It's a revolution! (that's my new favourite word. I didn't have a favourite word before, but it's the new one.) No more eating what other people tell you- eat what you feel like!
(ok- we'll see how long this lasts... I'm hoping that like most diet fads this will pass soon... else I might have some trouble getting into my clothes in the not too distant future.)

4 Comments:

Blogger tato fantastico said...

i agree i think dieting is over rated eat what you want.. when you want. just be prepared to work it off...

methinks one drinks too much coffee and star bucks must really love one.

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Clovergirl said...

Yea, and fitting into your clothes is highly overrated. Great excuse to get funky new threads I say!

Did I tell you how I put on 7 kilos last month??? Yep, when my sister pointed out to me that my scales were actually set to 7 kilos BELOW ZERO! She fixed them, and hey presto! I was instantly 7 kilos heavier.

2:35 AM

 
Blogger zoe said...

And all followed up by one very yummy indian takeaway. Which actually turned up on time. But still got lost!!!!!!!!

So what is your stomach saying it wants today?

Mine is after ice cream.

11:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know that Coffee is bad for you right?

12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home