Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Photo Diary

This is almost a photo diary of the last few days... and my countdown to leaving on the 28th. I had my last Discovery this week, also my last connect group :( and I've had to start saying goodbye to people already. I don't do goodbye well. Had my 'farewell dinner' at work tonight, even though I'm still working until next Friday. My boss flies to Canada on Wed, so my last 3 days will be pretty carefree.

The Natural History Museum

The Diana Memorial Garden

Proud to be British

My last connect group, in Parson's Green

Saatchi: Look Ma, no hands!

The Man. Go Yas.

Monique and I, me and my self-portraits.

Yeah, I ordered the Chocolate, and Yeah, I'm gonna finish it.
I'm well impressed Em.

Tony: How do I work this thing????

Admit it- you're glad to see me go! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home