Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Talkin Bout A Revolution

Dont you know
They're talkin bout a revolution
It sounds like a whisper
Dont you know
They're talkin about a revolution
It sounds like a whisper.
Tracy Chapman

Cool song, huh? But that's not really what I'm on about. I talking more about revolution in my thinking. I had breakfast with a friend this morning, before work. Yes, BEFORE work. I got out of bed early to do this. I set my alarm last night thinking... Why am I doing this again? But you know what, I'm SO happy I did. I had the BEST time. We had the best conversation, and it started my day on such a high. It's a window of opportunity that I always thought was closed and painted shut, but I just found out that it actually swings open rather easily once it's unlatched. A whole new world has just opened before me- the 'Early Morning Breakfast' world. Perfect!

Revolution: n 1: a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving.

Viva La Revolution!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home