Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. Joseph Addison

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Now where have I heard that before?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you're gonna say- it's just another excuse! Where have I heard that before?
But this time it's TRUE! My internet SUCKS!!!!!! I can't possibly stay up to date on wonderful blogger and stay in tune with my blogosphere family if my internet doesn't work.
But lo! What light at the end of yonder tunnel shines...? Tis' the east... and soon to be the end of internet problems is the solution! Hopefully, anyway. As soon as the new internet is up and running I will be BACK IN ACTION!!!!!

In the meantime- Did you miss me? (say yes, even if you don't mean it, just say yes.)

Word to ponder for the day: Random.
It's a word I love, it's a word I use all the time... But WHAT DOES IT MEAN? It's so... what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah. Random.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clovergirl said...

We miss you! Come visit for conference!

12:46 AM

 
Blogger tato fantastico said...

dude... where are you?? are you still blogging

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home